We are ready to open Friday June 12, 2020 with changes to keep clients and employees safe. We are following COVID-19 guidelines laid out by the Workplace Safety & Prevention Services available HERE.
Please note the following:
- The shop has been renovated and opened up to allow for better air circulation.
- There are fewer stations and all have a minimum of 6 feet between them.
- We will be accepting appointments only. Please call your barber or 613-680-3125 or 613-218-3796 to book your appointment.
- Hours will be extended and there will be fewer barbers working each shift.
- Customers and barbers will be screened regularly for health issues.
- Barbers will stay home if they’re not feeling well.
- We will refuse service to any client who is sick or has signs of illness (e.g. fever, coughing, sneezing, runny nose, tiredness, shortness of breath)
- We are limiting the number of people inside the shop to the barbers and the clients being served. The waiting area is limited to only clients with appointments.
- Shaving and Beard Trimming will not be allowed until further direction from Public Health Ontario.
- Children 5 years and older will be served and only if they are able to follow instructions.
- Clients must follow instructions when entering the shop.
- Hand sanitizer station are provided at the entrance to the shop and Clients must sanitize or wash their hands when they enter.
- Barbers will be wearing Face Masks or Face Shields.
- Barbers will wash and sanitize their hands before and after each client.
- Barbers will disinfect and clean all their tools and barber chair between each client.
- The washroom will be locked and available by request only and it will be cleaned regularly.
- The shop will be cleaned daily.
Procedures may change as we adapt to this new reality. Thank you for your patience and understanding.